Clark County Event Center
17402 NE Delfel Rd
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Hotel group discount:
The LAN sometimes does a small block at the Holiday Inn Express for staff, feel free to join in by giving them a call.
Other hotels include the Quality Inn, or La Quinta. Currently attendees do not recommend the Red Lion due to cleanliness claims.
This information is located on the event registration page here.
What to bring:
- A form of identification with picture
- Your computer and monitor
- Keyboard and mouse / mouse surface
- Cords and for above equipment
- A surge protector
- Ethernet cord (minimum 25 feet) There is no wireless
- Games installed, patched, and ready to play
- Recommended: Money for concessions & food runs
- Recommended: A USB thumb drive or external drive
- Recommended: Spare equipment / cords to help neighbors
- Do not bring: Speakers, ice chests, alcohol, Marijuana
The book of Jeep:
What every LAN attendee should read