To register for a LAN event:
1. Go to the registration page here.
2. If you are not logged in, log in and go to Step 5.
3. If you do not have an account, create an account by following the "New User Registration" link at the bottom.
4. Create an account. After creating an account, click the link that returns you to event registration, and log in.
Select the event you wish to register for, and click the registration button.
6. Fill out all feilds, read the checkbox acceptance area and check it, then hit "continue"
7. Download the event waiver and click continue
8. Use PayPal to pay for your ticket.
*At this point PayPal will send our server your payment information. Once PayPal sends our server this information you will be put on the paid list. You then can continue Event Registration*
9. Once you have been marked PAID, go to event registration and you will be able to select your seat for the LAN. Just choose the table you want, and click on a Green seat.
10. At anytime after choosing your seat you can reselect a seat by clicking a different seat.
If you are still experiencing problems, please email the LAN Organizer at "mconwell at pdxlan.com" or ask for help in our community forums.
- Thank you.