Forums HomeRegisterSearchFAQRulesUsergroupsLog in
Foodcarts at the LAN?
PDXLAN Forum Index » Vector LAN 6 | April 2015 All times are UTC - 8 hours Reply to topic
[LG]Zlog
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Foodcarts at the LAN? Reply with quote
Perhaps it's not an option, but has there ever been any consideration towards having some foodcarts set up at the LAN on the Saturday?

Perhaps there aren't many options, since most of our carts aren't actually mobile, but it'd be pretty awesome, and I'm sure the vendors would do well as long as they weren't price gouging :p

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:26 pm
Vector
PDXLAN Founder
General
General

Re: Foodcarts at the LAN? Reply with quote
[LG]Zlog wrote:
Perhaps it's not an option, but has there ever been any consideration towards having some foodcarts set up at the LAN on the Saturday?

Perhaps there aren't many options, since most of our carts aren't actually mobile, but it'd be pretty awesome, and I'm sure the vendors would do well as long as they weren't price gouging :p

Can't happen. Hotel Rules.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XFire Address Post
[LG]Zlog
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Figured there was probably something like that. Oh well!

Great LAN, Matt. Thanks for once again to you, Demended, and staff for putting it all together Smile

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:39 pm
Aractor
Colonel (Staff)
Colonel (Staff)

Vector wrote:
[LG]Zlog wrote:

Technically that should just means you'd need to seek permission from the hotel instead of from PDXLAN...They might not be interested, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

And with the clicking, came the ticking, of the page that was no more.
Quoth the server, 404
Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 am
Vector
PDXLAN Founder
General
General

Aractor wrote:
Vector wrote:
[LG]Zlog wrote:

Technically that should just means you'd need to seek permission from the hotel instead of from PDXLAN...They might not be interested, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

They wont go for it..... been there....

Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XFire Address Post
BizSAR
Colonel (Staff)
Colonel (Staff)

That's quite typical and understandable. It would be like going to a restaurant and bringing your own food.

Yeah, GREAT LAN! I wish more allowed alcohol/were 21+, especially now that DamnLAN is dead.

EVGA SC-17 laptop
BS-Mods case: Your Name Here
EVGA GeForce GTX FTW3 Elite 1080Ti | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q
Intel I7-5960X in ASUS X99 Sabretooth | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4-2600
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am
PDXLAN Forum Index » Vector LAN 6 | April 2015 View next topic
View previous topic
Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: