Forums HomeRegisterSearchFAQRulesUsergroupsLog in
PDXLAN is doing TWO Summer events!? Tell me more!
PDXLAN Forum Index -> PDXLAN | June 2018 (Double Event) » Info for both events All times are UTC - 8 hours Reply to topic
Vector
PDXLAN Founder
General
General

PDXLAN is doing TWO Summer events!? Tell me more! Reply with quote
In April 2016 we announced that we would be doing a double event, one time, for our 15 year anniversary.

Q: How does this work?
A: We will start 32-A on a Friday, and it will end on a Monday. We will start 32-B on the following Thursday, and end Sunday.

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: We want to make sure to get as many people involved in PDXLAN as possible by increasing capacity without changing venue.

Q: Can I attend both?
A: Yes.

Q: Will 32-A be different than 32-B?
A: Mostly the two events will operate the same. There will be TWO registration pages.

Q: Can I transfer my ticket from one event to the other?
A: No. Be sure to only buy a ticket for the event you and your friends want to come to

Q: I want to sit with my friends! Help!
A: We are expanding groups for this event and should be able to accommodate up to 700 group seats in total. If you would like to form a group of 12 or more, do so now, and then email mconwell@pdxlan.com after reading this forum on 1-2-2018

Q: Can groups attend both?
A: Yes, but we advise picking one. The intent is not to get the same people at each event, rather the intent is to increase capacity. That said, people can choose to come to both, so can groups.

Q: Can I leave my gear at the venue between events?
A: Unless you are full fledged staff, No.

Q: What will happen between the events? Can we do Vector LAN in between?
A: I would literally DIE. I and the staff will be resting for 2 days, and preparing for the second. However, the venue will be kept setup and networked between events. Staff will be able to come and go, but general public/attendees will not.

Got a question? Ask.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XFire Address Post
PDXLAN Forum Index -> PDXLAN | June 2018 (Double Event) » Info for both events View next topic
View previous topic
Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: