Forums HomeRegisterSearchFAQRulesUsergroupsLog in
Overwatch Mod - Lucio
Goto page Previous  1, 2
PDXLAN Forum Index -> Modding Discussion » Project logs Only. All times are UTC - 8 hours Reply to topic
DarthBeavis
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

marvy

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:13 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

I'm glad you're not shipping those dreadlocks but it would be kind of interesting to see what you would come up with to accomplish that. Very Happy

● ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z ● Intel 2600K ● DangerDen cooling ● 8GB G.Skill Trident ● Zotac GTX980Ti ●
● Patriot PyroSE SSD ● Antec Signature 650 PSU ● Antec Mini P180 ● [ Lenovo Y500 GTX750m SLI ] ●
Picture Association Thread: http://www.pdxlan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7466
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:15 am
Boddaker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

xeromist wrote:
I'm glad you're not shipping those dreadlocks but it would be kind of interesting to see what you would come up with to accomplish that. Very Happy

Well normally since its just foam pipe insulation, I wouldn't worry about it and just throw it in the box with the case, maybe use it AS packing material lol.. but because I painted it, the tubes are stiff and brittle, and any movement will create cracks in the paint. So shipping them now would require a separate box with expandable foam packs or lots of peanuts. Hind-sight I should have used a more flexible paint. Rolling Eyes

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message   Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Post
VonGardner
Recruit
Recruit

I have learn how to build a Overwatch PC on ow24h. com , here i watch a tutorial about perfect overwatch pc
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am
PDXLAN Forum Index -> Modding Discussion » Project logs Only. View next topic
View previous topic
Reply to topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: