Forums HomeRegisterSearchFAQRulesUsergroupsLog in
MotionTwin - lets play a pointless web game :P
Goto page 1, 2  Next
PDXLAN Forum Index » PC Games Discussion All times are UTC - 8 hours Reply to topic
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

MotionTwin - lets play a pointless web game :P Reply with quote
So, My Brute was posted on another forum and I wasted a few minutes with it. You choose a name, avatar, and color combination for a little fighter. You can choose who to fight, but you don't actually direct the fight. It's from MotionTwin, the same people who did MyMiniCity (the one that Brandon pimps).

In the process I looked at a few other games. Naturalchemist also looks interesting. It's a match 3 game where item matches create higher level items to be matched. At the end you keep some of the items and they can be used to make other items or rewards through an alchemy screen (game?).

KadoKado is a games gallery that lets you play a variety of games. Over time you earn points and awards but it probably doesn't matter unless you're top ranked (in which case you earn gift cards). If you want you can play without signing up. You can play each game 1 time per session and the score isn't recorded.

All games give you a limited number of plays per day so it would be a good time waster but you won't be able to spend the whole day playing them.

They have another game called DinoParc but you can be attacked and damaged while AFK. I don't think I want to have to log in every day to make sure a pet is ok.

Go here if you want to fight my Brute:
http://apato-sorass.mybrute.com
Or go to the home if you want to find random people.
http://mybrute.com/

(I'm xeromist on Natural Chemist and KadoKado but I don't think you can interact with me)

Natural Chemist
http://www.naturalchemist.com

KadoKado
http://www.kadokado.com

● ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z ● Intel 2600K ● DangerDen cooling ● 8GB G.Skill Trident ● ASUS GTX670 ●
● Patriot PyroSE SSD ● Antec Signature 650 PSU ● Antec Mini P180 ● [ Lenovo Y500 GTX750m SLI ] ●
Picture Association Thread: http://www.pdxlan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7466
Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:51 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

You have a pupil now in Brute

http://white-haired-kid.mybrute.com
Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

Haha, that's funny! They're standing there practicing punches. Where did you see the option to become my pupil? I know it says something about recruiting on the site but I don't remember seeing an option to choose a sensei.

● ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z ● Intel 2600K ● DangerDen cooling ● 8GB G.Skill Trident ● ASUS GTX670 ●
● Patriot PyroSE SSD ● Antec Signature 650 PSU ● Antec Mini P180 ● [ Lenovo Y500 GTX750m SLI ] ●
Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I think I am your pupil because I signed up from your link.
Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

bnash10125 wrote:
I think I am your pupil because I signed up from your link.

Oh, ok. Well if you didn't select anything that must be it. I guess that functions as a battle link AND auto recruits anyone who visits.

Now it seems like there are 4 of us practicing punches but one is named the same as me...weird.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm
JihadiJeff
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

I am your pupil as well i believe.
Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I added the one that is named like you. But I put "pupil" at the end of it.

I think you will get more points because you have pupils. Maybe if we fight and win, you get the points? Or maybe you get 1 point for every pupil? I'm not sure.

If you click on the link again, you can create many characters and pupils and continue to fight. Very Happy

EDIT: I see how the master gets points. It says it in your cell. If your pupil accomplishes something you get a point. Thats cool!
Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

bnash10125 wrote:
EDIT: I see how the master gets points. It says it in your cell. If your pupil accomplishes something you get a point. Thats cool!

That makes sense. They don't want someone creating 20 dummy pupils just to get points so they actually have to do something.

Jeff: yep I saw you there last night. Welcome!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

Oh man! Some guy just kicked my ass with a pet bear! I want a pet bear!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 am
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

I have seen the wolf/dog. But not the bear. And I've been playing this alot too. Must be a higher level animal.

You know all those weird named pupils you have under Apato Sorass? I made those. Very Happy
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 am
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

bnash10125 wrote:
I have seen the wolf/dog. But not the bear. And I've been playing this alot too. Must be a higher level animal.

You know all those weird named pupils you have under Apato Sorass? I made those. Very Happy

So that's where they came from Laughing Yeah, there's a guy in my clan like that. He'll have like 8 characters in any game he plays.

Surprisingly I'm finding myself getting addicted to Kadokado. It's probably just beginners luck or the fact that it's early in the cycle but I actually ranked above 30 in the newbie bracket for one game. I'll be interested to see what all my rankings are when the cycle ends. The bummer is that it appears no matter how well you do you can only move up one bracket per cycle (2 weeks). Not that I think I'm 1337 or something but it'd be nice to see an overall ranking, not just the people in your bracket.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:25 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Added another pupil to Apato Sorass. I think it only gives you experience when the pupils reach level 2.
Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Triggernet
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

*bows to sensei*

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

bnash10125 wrote:
Added another pupil to Apato Sorass. I think it only gives you experience when the pupils reach level 2.

You should add the pupils under your main character. Then you can benefit from their levels when you play them.

Lately my brute has lost more fights than she's won. It's annoying because every level it's more strength and little else. A few good hits and they're done but frequently she just misses and/or gets hit repeatedly.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:01 am
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

Triggernet wrote:
*bows to sensei*

Confucius say: "There is no pwnage in one hand clapping"

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 am
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

xeromist wrote:

You should add the pupils under your main character. Then you can benefit from their levels when you play them.

Lately my brute has lost more fights than she's won. It's annoying because every level it's more strength and little else. A few good hits and they're done but frequently she just misses and/or gets hit repeatedly.

I have some under my main character as well. I wont add any more though. I have too many. lol. I'll just keep playing the ones I made and leveling them up.

Yeah, your brute has almost ungodly strength. I've watched a few of the matches. I always try to pick the opponents with the lowest strength to fight against. Because if they arent very strong, then they wont do much damage and I can keep hitting them more. In theory that works most of the time. But I have lost quite a bit too.
Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:59 am
xeromist
Lt. Colonel (Mod)
Lt. Colonel (Mod)

Yay! I got a speed point today! Now I have 3. Oh, and a new pokie stick.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 am
Triggernet
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

how do i get equipment/stats?

Is it just me or is the documentation lacking a bit on the site...maybe I just haven't explored enough.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Every character is different and radomly created. Including weapons/items. Its kind of a crapshoot if you will get a good character or not.

Documentation is kind of lacking. But its not too hard to figure out once you do it a few times.
Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 pm
bnash10125
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

My brutes were deleted. Crying or Very sad

I guess if you dont login to them after awhile, they go away.
Thu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm
PDXLAN Forum Index » PC Games Discussion View next topic
View previous topic
Reply to topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: