Come join PDXLAN on Saturday, May 2nd, 2020 for a day of contests, PC Case Mods, and Free Play PC-tournaments. Visit our sponsor booths from Comcast, EVGA, MSI, ADATA, Precision Eye Care, Grays Harbor College, and InWin. You may even catch a sponsor presentation or learn about building and water cooling your gaming rig. Day Pass ticket holders can play PC games at the Intel Free Play area with PCs that are exclusively available for Day Pass holders. As a special bonus, booths will be running a contests for prizes throughout the day, and there will be an amazing charity raffle at 7:30PM which includes amazing prizes. We hope to see you and your friends there.
Day Pass Hours: 10AM to 8PM Saturday May 2nd
Day Pass Tickets will be sold for just $10.00 online until Nov 7th, and $15 at the door
Tickets sold here.
Parking Passes are sold at the door, $6 per car for the day.
Day Passes and Parking Pass sales are cash only and there are ATMs available in the lobby.
Clark County Event Center HALL C
17402 NE Delfel Rd
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Day Pass holders can:
– Participate in the charity raffle for cool prizes like full systems, GPUs, Processors (7:30 PM)
– Participate in PDXLAN Contests
– Play games on Free-Play PCs (Seats will be rotated every 15 min if a line forms)
– Participate in Saturday booth raffles / booth contests
– Compete in a Minecraft King of the Hill contest on Free Play PCs (Must own game)*
– Participate in the LCR (table top dice game) contest*
– Learn about which GPU is best for your needs and budget at the MSI or EVGA booth
– Enjoy a free tabletop gaming area including a board game library from PDXAGE (Analog Gaming Event)
*Note Day Pass tickets do not include a seat/table for their personal PC.
Schedule, and contest details to participate here. (link not yet active)
*note these tournaments and contests will be at specific times, and based on first come, first served basis. While we try and accommodate everyone there, for times sake we may need to cut off participation to fit the event in the scheduled block of time.