PDXLAN’s Guest Policy:
- Guests will be allowed in only on Saturday only, in accordance with the rules listed below.
- Guests must be signed in at the security desk by an attendee and escorted by the attendee at all times.
- Guests must sign out with their escort when they leave.
- Only 1 adult guest per attendee may be in the room at a time.
- Guests under 18 must also be accompanied with their legal guardian.
- Guests may not participate in PDXLAN contests.
- Guests MAY participate in Presentations, and if selected by a sponsor, can win a prize.
- Guests must leave by 8PM.
- Guests may not have Monster Drinks, but can buy from concessions.
- Guests may not bring a Console, Desktop or Laptop system to play on.
Ticketed LAN Attendees:
- You are responsible for your guest observing all PDXLAN rules.
- You are responsible for staying with your guest at all times.
- If your guest needs to use the restroom, you are responsible for remaining at least outside the restroom to wait for them.
- Instruct your guests to respect other attendees and computers.
- Please keep guests from blocking aisle traffic.
- Please instruct your guests not to take from the Monster bin
- Guests must always have an attendee with them.