Ever wanted to be Staff at PDXLAN? Now is your chance!
PDXLAN is looking for 2 more volunteer staff for PDXLAN this fall. Technical experience not required, just a willingness to listen and learn from others. If you are interested please email Vector at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate is well known by the staff as a trustworthy, calm and collected individual with little drama. Let us know ASAP if interested.
- Be willing to work four six hour shifts
- Be willing to help setup on Thursday before the LAN
- Be willing to be part of a team and not a lone ranger. This includes helping out as needed and communicating with others
- Be willing to make up to 2 staff meetings prior to the LAN
- Be willing to help out at times in between shifts as needed
- Be willing to be one of the last people out of the room after tear down; this includes helping with end of event activities including preparing for the raffle, the raffle and tear down
- Be on time and not gaming during your scheduled shifts
What are the perks?
- Ticket to PDXLAN at no charge
- Leet seat in the staff area
- Free Parking
- Hotel room for you and other staff
- Special Shirts
- Special Staff-only raffle
- Money for food provided at event
- Help run the biggest LAN Party on the West Coast
- Gain technical skills (Pending role)
- Gain a reference / and real-world experience